We are looking for a data Jedi, with a proven ability to understand business needs, digest large quantities of data and return actionable insights. Our ideal candidate is an experienced analyst with 4+ years in the field working with financial and web data.
In this role you will be working closely with the product, partner development and DBA teams and the analytics team; as we to dig into a wealth of well-organized data to find insights.
Currently this individual will operate as the analytics team’s representative in Russia, as such we are looking for someone who is driven, with positive energy and a good communicator to both gather requirements and deliver insights. Experience working with international organizations is a plus.
VACANCY IMPLIES RELOCATION IN KRASNODAR.
You will be expected to own:
- Learn our data and analytics infrastructure
- Investigate the impact of changes made to the product
- Help to create, monitor and summarize the results of A/B Testing
- Represent the analytics team in KR and help to push analysis to internal clients
- Running of some adhoc and monthly reporting for our products
- Visualization and insight delivery
- Excel required, Tableau, power bi, good to have but looker preferred
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skilled
- Analytics tools
- r or python
- Web analytics using google analytics, omniture or application insights.
- College +, masters preferred
- Business, mathematics, computer science
Please send your CV's in English. We'll not be able to review CV's in Russian.