Deloitte in Ukraine is currently looking for a Senior Manager to join our Financial Services group in Kyiv office.
As a Tax Manager within the Financial Services arm of our Business Tax Services group, you will provide tax consulting and compliance services to a clients in the banking and financial services industries. You will work directly with the client, manage the tax engagement team and be connected to a strong support system from firm leadership to ensure you are set up for success in your role and career.
Our Financial Services Industries Tax practice includes niche areas such as Banking, Securities, Investment Companies, and Capital Markets. Our Banking group provides insight and strategies to solve complex issues that affect the competitiveness of banks operating in Ukraine.
Deloitte offers a full range of tax and legal services to assist our clients in optimizing their tax liabilities to comply with the relevant tax legislation and further assist them in settling any possible disputes with government authorities. Our solutions and advice help in addressing the most challenging tax and legal issues in line with the business strategies of our clients.
The role will involve:
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships on various tax consulting/compliance engagements.
- Advising clients on a variety of tax issues including accounting for income taxes, FTA (periods, methods & credits), tax provisions, tax compliance, business restructuring, and tax controversy.
- Overseeing complex tax compliance and consulting projects requiring tax analysis for a variety of entities and their affiliates.
- Managing engagement workflow, engagement team resources, and engagement billing.
- Providing leadership, counseling, and career guidance for the development and motivation of the engagement team.
To be considered you should possess:
- 5+ years’ experience in Banking taxation
- Solid understanding with accounting for income taxes
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Experience managing engagements as well as the staff and senior associates on the engagements
- Readiness for business trips
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Previous work for tax advisory is a plus
- Fluent English, Russian and Ukrainian
What we offer:
Some of our benefits include (but are not limited to): Referral bonus program, Insurance – dental, health, travel and life coverage for family members (from Manager grade), mobile phone reimbursement, Corporate discount on gym, Late taxi reimbursement, Meal delivery to the office, Charity events, Professional qualifications – full coverage, Technical and cross-functional training, Access to global e-learning resources, English language classes, Mobility programs etc.