GP software.travel is looking for a Java Developer (Back End)!
We offer you a catching opportunity to explore the world of digital travel and work on innovative projects for travel industry.
A strong candidate will be:
- 1+ year minimum of Java Web Development;
- Experience with Java 7,8;
- Deep knowledge of Spring:
- Familiar with XML/XSLT and SQL (MySQL);
- Pre-Intermediate English level.
Working with us allows you to benefit from:
- Work in a modern dynamic company with a team of professionals;
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional growth;
- Knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- Worthy salary;
- Business trips;
- Work on projects in the world travel industry.
- Paid holidays (29 days) and sick leave;
- Health insurance;
- English language courses.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle challenging projects alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with,
GP software.travel might just be the place for you.