Since Veeam was formed in 2006, the company has continued to lead the industry in terms of growth and innovation. Delivering Availability for the Always‑On Enterprise™, in a short space of time Veeam has amassed more than 216,500 customers across the globe and has been named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software.
Veeam currently has now more than 2000 employees around the globe. Company’s global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has 20+ offices throughout the world.
- Architect, develop, implement and maintain custom solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013, 2016.
- Work in a development team.
- Collaborate with project managers, analysts, stakeholders.
- At least 3 years of enterprise SharePoint development;
- Understanding of enterprise application ecosystem;
- In-depth knowledge of SharePoint Platform, .NET Framework, C#;
- Proven developer’s record, strong knowledge of OOP, patterns;
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate in English, orally and in writing, is a strongly desirable.
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth
- Flexible work schedule
- An extended medical insurance policy
- A partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary
- Annual leave 28 days