GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Senior Systems Administrator to join its Kharkiv office.
The Systems Administrator will be part of team responsible for creating and maintaining a highly available environment to support Corporate Applications including Office365, Exchange, SharePoint, Atlassian applications (Confluence Wiki, JIRA), and Corporate client access. The Systems administrator will present recommendations to moderately complex challenges or business needs. Identify, recommend, and implement new technologies. Develop solutions based on business requirements. Provide 24/7 on-call support for application related outages. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for technology, be an excellent problem solver, and be eager and willing to learn. The candidate must also be able to be productive in a fast paced corporate environment and work with minimal supervision.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- Maintain efficient operations, effectiveness of solutions in place and identifying and resolve outages in current applications.
- Follows technical direction and processes that are understood, implemented, and supported appropriately.
- Participate in regularly scheduled team discussions, project planning and documentation sessions.
- Document, implement, and upgrade technical solutions based on business requirements and knowledge of IT and industry standards.
- Identifies and corrects flaws and/or procedural gaps related to applications being implemented.
- Manage vendor relationships for ongoing support and project related work.
- Attends company meetings to stay informed with what is going on outside Corporate Applications.
- Follow management direction while maintaining a high level of independence to contribute new and innovative ideas.
- Configure, monitors and responds to alerting tools as required.
- Handle escalations from the IT Service Desk, monitors and works with appropriate team members to resolve internal issue resolution.
- Work in an Agile environment.
- Participate in team on-call rotation, including 24 / 7 availability
- Experience with any of the following: Amazon (EC2, S3), Azure, VMware, HyperV.
- Understanding of the following technologies: Content filtering, Microsoft Threat Management Gateway (TMG), Microsoft Direct Access, VoIP Telephony, DNS, File Shares (DFS, DFS-R).
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Previous experience with load balances / proxy hosts.
- Understanding of SQL databases and how they connect to applications.
- Working knowledge of ADFS, Azure AD, Single Sign On (SSO) authentication.
- Ability to understand scripting languages (PowerShell, VBScript).
- Ability to understand systems monitoring, alerting, and respond to events as required.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment while being self-motivated and independent.
- Positive attitude and ability to technically mentor other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Information Systems is strongly preferred or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in an information systems role.
- Minimum of 3 years of supporting applications running in a Windows environment.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience Exchange 2010 / Office 365 Administration experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience Lync 2010 / 2013/ Skype for Business.
- Minimum of 2 years of IIS Administration.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with collaboration tools (SharePoint, Confluence Wiki, JIRA).
- Industry certifications such as CompTIA A+, Linux+, or Network+; Microsoft MCSA: Windows Server 2008+ are preferred.
Харьков, Новгородская, 3Б, м. Ботанический сад
Полная занятость, полный день