Sourcepilots, a software outsourcing company based in Germany with development centers in Lisbon and Kiev, is looking for Site Reliability Engineer to join highly qualified team in Frankfurt/Main (Germany).
Site Reliability Engineer, Frankfurt/Main (Germany)
- Work in an engineering team to maintain systems and to be a guardian of the end-to-end performance and reliability of 360T’s services;
- Monitor site stability and performance and troubleshoot issues across the entire stack – software, application and network;
- Pro-active monitoring and risk mitigation activities to ensure minimization of critical production issues and recurring problems;
- Team player who is able to take on responsibility and execute tasks independently under pressure in our production environment;
- Collaborate with developers to bring new features and services along with Hot-fixes into production;
- Take part in a shared 24×7 on-call rotation.
- Java programming skills (3+ years) and knowledge about its core libraries;
- Good knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design patterns. Used to unit-test your code;
- Expertise in analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems with good knowledge of concurrency and synchronization issues/techniques in a multi-threaded environment;
- Strong knowledge of distributed multithreaded systems, messaging technologies and databases;
- Strong understanding and experience with handling Unix/Linux platforms. Should be comfortable with maintaining a large-scale service platform;
- Experience with system performance tuning at all levels (including Java/JVM, SQL, buffer management, etc.);
- Experience with performance-engineering for low-latency applications with practical knowledge of shell scripting in various languages (like Python);
- Should have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate across teams and skill levels;
- Financial industry or comparable experience is a plus;
- High level of spoken English.
What we offer:
- Fast growing, stable,leading global provider of web-based trading technology;
- Dealing with multithreading development;
- You can be involved in financial and well structured company;
- Opportunity to be up to date with innovations;