In an international company a position of Senior Brand Manager is opened:
- Reports to the Director of marketing, planning and business development department;
- Participates and play leading role in the development of the brand strategy and implement it;
- Lead group of people responsible for the brand (two) and steer brand support among those responsible for sales and marketing activities in the regions.
- Develops and implement a cost-effective marketing mix, including brand and product communication: trade print, POS materials, catalogue, web communication, video and mass media.
- Responsible for steering of loyalty program for brand.
- Activates seasonal, regional promotions, loyalty campaigns and advertising to keep top of mind;
- Cascades brand vision and premium positioning of the brand throughout the organization and distribution chain;
- Responsible for selecting, contracting and managing 3rd party agencies to produce advertising materials and activate advertising and promotion campaigns.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, including 2 years in brand management;
- Experience of managing advertising agencies to produce advertising materials and activate ATL and BTL campaigns;
- Experience of running loyalty programmers and campaigns;
- High expertise in digital marketing
- Successful track record of running brands with a major international company;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills gained in practical competitive marketing driven environment;
- Weil-structured approached to business situations and ability to translate an expected result into specific action points required to achieve it.
- Experience of marketing technical B2C products is a plus;
- Desire and passion for marketing.
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free lunches; free parking;
- Medical insurance;
- Comfortable office in "Riga-Land" (free shuttles from metro stations: Shchukinskaya, Strogino, Myakinino and railway st.Pavshino).