Требуемый опыт работы:
более 6 лет
Полная занятость, полный день
For more than two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. With a singular focus on this field, we offer specialized platforms for the gaming, professional visualisation, data center and automotive markets. Our work is at the center of the most consequential mega-trends in technology - virtual reality, artificial intelligence and self-driving - and there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
We are now looking for a C++/Perl Software Engineer to work on performance analysis for current and next generation GPUs.
- Doing performance analysis of current and next-gen graphics applications
- Implementing algorithms and providing solutions for predicting application performance on future generation GPUs
- Developing low level performance tests
- A good degree from a leading university
- Should be well grounded in math
- Strong C/C++ knowledge
- Perl on great level
- Experience working with Direct3D or OpenGL graphics APIs
- Good organizational skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, good time management and task prioritization skills.
- Proactive and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of digital signal processing algorithms
- Windows system programming experience
- Experience in optimization of 3D graphics applications
- Experience in automation
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, with a genuine passion for technology, we want to hear from you.