The Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology seeks outstanding candidates for the position of Treasury Manager. Applications will be reviewed until the position is filled.
The Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech) is a private graduate research university in Skolkovo, a suburb of Moscow, Russia. Established in October 2011 in collaboration with MIT, Skoltech educates global leaders in innovation, advances scientific knowledge and fosters new technologies to address critical issues facing Russia and the world. Applying international research and educational models, the university integrates the best Russian scientific traditions with twenty-first century entrepreneurship and innovation.
Reporting directly to Finance Director your responsibilities will include:
- Providing cash management operations to include daily cash administration, management of current accounts and bank relations;
- Carrying out Forecasts, monitors and tracks cash flow (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.);
- Participating in directing cash management operations of Endowment;
- Monitoring cash transactions to ensure that bank account balances to the report and any unusual items are investigated;
- Developing and maintaining a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities;
- Preparing cash flow reports, and identifies and evaluates variances;
- Recommending implements and maintaining process improvements.
Ideal Experience and Qualifications:
- At least three years in the field of treasury management;
- Higher education (preferably in economics or accounting);
- Knowledge of legislative and other statutory and regulatory acts, which govern the economic and financial, industrial and business activities of the Institute;
- Order of developing and approving the plans of business and operations, and financial and economic activities;
- Arranging the finance work in the Institute;
- Current treasury system;
- Order of keeping records and preparing reports on credit and financial activities;
- Order of executing and performing the economic and financial contracts;
- English – Upper Intermediate
- Excellent computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel).
- The successful candidate will be paid a competitive compensation package commensurate with the important responsibilities of this role in delivering Skoltech project plan.
Skoltech is committed to diversity and opportunity, and application materials will be considered without regard to the gender, race, or nationality of the applicant.