Native speaker (English teacher)
Certification: B.ED, PGCE, Certificate or Diploma in Child Care
Fields of Expertise: Nursery , ESL to Children , Kindergarten
Details: P’titCREF is a private trilingual nursery school situated in Moscow (Russia) . We work with children of different nationalities and our pedagogical team consists exclusively of native-speaking teachers.
Vacancies to be filled asap!
- 1 full-time post
- 1 part-time job
- to teach different groups of different levels (children aged from 2 to 7)
- consisting of children of different nationalities and cultures.
- to prepare a weekly detailed lesson plan
- to organise and to prepare school holidays and events (Carnival, Halloween etc.)
- to attend meetings (informative and pedagogical)
- nursery and preschool teachers
- ESL or TEFL teacher (specialization for children)
- at least one year experience of working with little children
- experience of teaching English as a Foreign Language
- artistic capacities would be a plus
- renewable fixed-term contract from the end of August till the end of July
- competitive salary depending on the qualification.
- 5 weeks of paid vacations
- local social insurance
We are looking for motivated qualified flexible teachers who will participate actively in the life of our school.