IKEA Centres Russia is the owner, investor and developer of MEGA Family Shopping Centres in Russia.
We are present on the Russian market since year 2000 and we built a strong reputation for our brand “MEGA”. With over 2 million sqm leasable area in its portfolio, 14 shopping centres in 11 regions, 260 million visitors per year, IKEA Centre Russia is today the leading shopping centre company in Russia and among the biggest in Europe. We are also the sole developer for all IKEA properties in Russia and we have an important role in supporting the growth of IKEA in Russia. IKEA Centres Russia employs today more than 1000 people working for property establishments, commercial real estate development and shopping centre management.
We are looking for a pro-active and business-minded professional to be a Site Project Leader!
Open vacancy in IKEA Centres Russia, Fire Safety Program, MEGA Novosibirsk
Temporary contract, full-time employment
Reporting to Regional Fire Safety Project Manager
- Manage all on-site aspects of the Fire Safety project from beginning to handing over;
- Co-ordinate all works in-between designers, contractors and local service companies;
- Establish and implement procedures to monitor, control and assess performance of the project (like daily and weekly reports of main contractor, quality control program, safety statistics etc.);
- Be responsible for maintaining the project budget to forecasted values, cash flow management and examining grounds for volumes of additional works;
- Supervise the performance of the contractors according to time, permits and approvals, money, quality and HSE requirements;
- Report on weekly basis on project progress (time, budget, HSE, risk etc.);
- Cooperate with local authorities regarding permits and approvals and be the company’s authorized representative at construction site;
- Arrange inspections of works during construction and final inspections;
- Arrange site meetings with contractors, designers, consultants, site inspection company;
- Run meeting with local authorities and other meetings when needed.
- Completed higher education in technical field;
- At least 4+ years of experience in construction management (preferably as a construction project manager) in international companies, experience in installation electrical and mechanical Fire Safety system;
- Experience in working with life safety and fire safety systems;
- Financing/Controlling experience;
- Fluent English and Russian language skills;
- Experience in big and multiple construction site management;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Negotiation skills, “can do” attitude.
IKEA Shopping Centres Russia can offer professional and personal development for the selected candidate!