ON BEHALF OF AN INTERNATIONAL CIVIL/INDUSTRAIL CONSTRUCTION COMPANY WE ARE LOOKING FOR A COST ESTIMATOR (СМЕТЧИК)
Our client is a an international construction company (based in Saint Petersburg - Sestroretsk) that due to their continued success they are now looking to expand their operations hiring a cost estimator (СМЕТЧИК) based or ready to relocate in Saint Petersburg.
- Estimating cost in accordance with "МДС81-35.2004";
- Checking KS-2, KS-3 reports submitted by subcontractors;
- Check unit prices for materials and labour;
- Conversion of subcontractors KS-2 and KS-3 reports into General Contractor's KS-2 and KS-3 reports including percentage for General Contractor's services;
- Check subcontractors' reports on the quantity of applied construction materials purchased by General Contractor under the contracts and agreements;
- Input and archiving KS-2, KS-3 reports;
- Negotiations with local authorities;
- Negotiations with the Client and subcontractors.
YOUR EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS:
- Deep knowledge of "МДС81-35.2004";
- Deep knowledge of AutoCAD, Grandsmeta and Smeta;
- Minimum 5 years experience in the same positions;
- Knowledge includes but not limited to, estimating, preliminary costing, preparation of bills of quantity and bills of material, quality scopes of work, variation or change order costs, materials and methods used to complete a project.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering;
- Russian - fluent or mother language;
- English – good written and spoken.