Our client is a renowed, global company which has a dynamically growing Shared Service Center in Poland.
Would you like to become a part of a dynamically growing business? Are you looking for a challenging, international environment where you can participate in various projects on a local and global level? Did you think about taking a new professional opportunity abroad?
We are looking for a Professional who will support business in Transfer Pricing area - it is a team being a part of large tax structure.
Job location: Cracow, Poland.
- Preparing of transfer pricing documentation (Word, multipage documents in English regarding business and financial context of inter-company transactions within Group)
- Proper interpretation of transfer pricing-related country-specific regulations as well as general transfer pricing framework (OECD Guidelines, UN TP Manual for Developing Countries)
- Analysis of financial data and information received
- Report writing
- Assisting in central initiatives and other projects if required
- Participating in transfer pricing-related courses and development initiatives
- Stakeholder communication and engagement in gathering information and data.
- Min. 1 year of experience in tax/accounting/transfer pricing role
- Transfer pricing knowledge
- Very good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook
- Excellent English - speaking and writing
- Very good analytical skills
- Customer focus and business acumen
- Good communication and influencing skills, team player
- Pro-active and can do attitude
- Ability to work under time/quality pressure, attention to details.
- Medical care and individual life insurance
- Welcome bonus and the relocation package
- Interesting work in international environment
- An unique opportunity to take part in interesting and professional training and to plan your own career path
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, our own gym and own volleyball and football teams
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few “relax rooms”.