Требуемый опыт работы
до 30 000 руб.
Уникальная атмосфера праздника
Внимание к деталям
Гостеприимство и доброжелательность
к каждому гостю
Сплоченность и командный дух
To assist the Accounts Payable Supervisor with ensuring the Accounts Payable function for the hotel, by matching invoices and delivery notes against approved purchase orders; by posting and processing invoices and delivery notes for authorisation and payment through the Micros-Fidelio Materials Control and SUN Accounts systems; by reconciling supplier accounts in the Trade Creditors ledger against individual suppliers’ statements; and by filing all these documents and managing this file for audit and statutory reporting requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure all hotels’ expenses are accurately recorded as well as authorized by the relevant head of department.
• Ensure prompt and accurate payment of approved invoices and proforma invoices.
• Ensures timely and accurate payment to suppliers on a monthly basis or as required and proper reconciliation of supplier accounts.
• Processes of invoices, expenses claims, and payments requests on the purchase ledger, including matching to goods received and purchased orders and delivery notes; through both Materials Control and iScala Accounts.
• Ensures invoices have the correct authorisation, liaising with those ordering goods and services.
• Processes payments runs on a regular basis, ensuring correct authorisation.
• Month end close procedures including reconciling purchase ledger to general ledger.
• Ensures timely and accurate posting/reconciliation to VAT ledger and suppliers invoices .
• Takes a proactive approach to Accounting activity, anticipating potential opportunities.
• Maintains effective communication within the department.
• Drives the Corinthia values and philosophy.
• Minimum 2 years in similar capacity
• Familiar with hotel accounting as well as hotel operation will be an advantage
• Demonstrate management of a high volume AP activity, with knowledge of associated controls and procedures
• Experience with accounting and purchasing software (preferably both SUN Accounts and Micros-Fidelio Materials Control)
Skills & Knowledge:
• Excellent spread sheet and word processing skills (Microsoft Office)
• Analytical and have driven to initiate new ideas or plans
• Strong and confident personality coupled with the ability to work as part of a team
• An organised and methodical approach
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Good time management for meeting strict deadlines
Education or Qualification:
• Completion of A-Levels or equivalent (preferably a university graduate)
• Certification or qualification in Accounting or Accounts Payable an advantage
What can we offer?
• Competitive Salary
• Medical insurance (after the probation period)
• Free meals on duty
• Opportunity to study and improve your skills
• A chance to be part of our high performing team and a market leader in Russia
• Attractive rewording program
• Work in the very center of the city (7 min from metro Mayakovskaya)
Страна размещения вакансии — Россия.
В резюме не указано, что вы готовы туда переехать.