Exciting times at Beetroot! We are looking for a friendly and caring Office-manager to help us make Beetroot office the most pleasant, cozy and functional place to work in. You will be one of the main people who support other team members to function well, working in close collaboration with management team and the other Beetroot offices.
Examples of tasks and responsibilities
- You will own the office question and will be responsible for it like if it was your home, and the Beetroots are your family
- Organize daily office running in a good way which means to be sure that there are enough all necessary supplies.
- Introducing and integrating new team members
- Support and improve the Beetroot office conditions
- Hold internal company events — Beetroot breakfasts, Fikas, Birthdays, tem-building activities
- Be part of the office activities and contribute to a great work mood with the other teams!
- Keep track of office payments and contact with accountants
- Keep employees database up to date
- Book trips business trips, accommodations etc.
- Handle office security issues
- Coordinate English lesson in the office
- Handle internal office information
- Keep in touch and sync with other Beetroot offices
Relevant experience and abilities
- Well organized and able to handle multi-tasking in a busy environment
- You are detail-oriented
- Familiarity with typical business activities (clients meetings, team-buildings, onboarding team members)
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Good verbal, written and listening skills
- Love for people and willingness to help them feel better with your help
- Highly collaborative style, able to work well with all other teams and employees.
Bonus if you have
- Previous experience of working in office-management
- You love to learn new things, and can do it quickly
- You love borsch!
Who are you?
Let’s get one thing out of the way: we value awesome people. Meaning, you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you’re a «team person», that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you’re a highly motivated individual overall. You’re self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.
Probably you have at least a few years of relevant working experience and have finished a higher education in Ukraine or abroad. Since the work will include international communication, we expect your level of written and spoken English to be sufficient.
What we offer
- Work in a friendly, truly open minded team with family-like environment
- Cozy, comfortable and well-equipped office
- Minimal hierarchy and direct communication with interesting international clients
- Personal development and professional growth
- Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits
- Team building activities (Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights, trips, parties and more)
- Included English lessons to help you grow as a communicator
- Discounts on Beetroot Academy courses for our employees and their family members
Beetroot is a Swedish-Ukrainian IT company building teams of developers and designers from Ukraine for European and North American, emerging, IT companies and start-ups. Working at Beetroot should feel like coming home, and we want to build places where people love being together. Today, we employ close to 150 tightly-knit professionals on a basis of equality, responsibility and trust.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV in English and a short intro about yourself.
A bonus will be if you write us why you think you can be a perfect fairy for our office. Interviews and candidate evaluations will be held in the nearest future.
See you soon/