OnTarget Labs, an outsourcing company, is looking for a Mathematician to join the company on a full-time position.
We offer interesting projects for U.S. customers, work in a young friendly team and opportunities for professional growth for employees targeted on success!
- Development and optimization of mathematical algorithms;
- Investigation in pharmacy development area;
- Collaborating with development team in producing new features for scientific oriented software
- Work in a distributed team (local and US-based teams);
- Master's Degree or PhD in Mathematics
- Solid background in at least few of the following fields:
- Numerical methods for differential equations (implicit, explicit, multistep)
- Delay differential equations (DDE)
- Symbolic differentiation
- Linearization of ODE systems
- Sampling (statistics) (MCMC algorithms, clustering, stratification)
- Statistical population (bootstrapping, standard error calculation, Fisher information, sensitivity analysis)
- Estimation theory (Maximum likelihood, Bayes estimators, EM algorithms, non-linear least squares)
- Experience in any programming language would be a plus (C++, Fortran preferably)
- English enough for intensive communication with customers
- Competitive salary to be defined upon the interview results;
- Flexible working hours;
- Compliance with the Labor Code;
- Medical insurance (after successful completion of the trial period);
- Office located in the city center, close to metro station "Ligovskiy prospekt" and "Obvodniy kanal";
- The company undertakes to assume the costs associated with the visit to the interview to the candidates located out of StPetersburg, as well as financial costs associated with the move to StPetersburg, in the case of offer of the position if the candidate was successful.