- Assist with scheduling of TCO badge training for project staff including GLSC.
- Proactively distribute and collect all required documentation such as training requests, training records, training feedback forms and others required
- Follow up missed attendance for mandatory training with attendee and line managers.
- Liaise and support KPJV, parent company and client trainers/facilitators with training material preparation, logistics for optimum delivery such as booking of rooms, catering, equipment and special requirements.
- Liaise with external training providers and parent company accounts dept with regards to invoices, proposals/contracts and training received from internal & external training providers
- Assist in compiling and distribution of monthly training reports.
- Handling general inquiries from staff and other stakeholders via email, phone, and in person.
- Several years experience in an HR/Training department in a training position, preferably in a combined delivery/co-ordination role
- Experience with electronic and hard copy filing systems beneficial
- Ability to relate well with people and develop strong working relationship with employees of all levels within the organisation.
- Ability to show sincerity, empathy and compassion to all while following management policies, principles and direction.
- Full understanding of the implications of working with highly confidential information.
- Operating knowledge of key office software and productivity tools in use such as: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, good interpersonal skills. .
- Interpersonal skills – establish direct working relationships and rapport with all levels within the organization, communication skills including verbal and written.
- Customer service, including developing and improving customer relationships internally and externally.
Полная занятость, полный день