We are pleased to announce new vacancy opening in the Luxoft Media department. Our department runs a variety of small, medium and large accounts in multiple domains internationally, like Mass Media, Social Networks, Video streaming, mobile communications, CRM and even medicine, offering versatile and challenging opportunities for those who seek continuous professional development within very strong teams.
In Media we are striving to employ cutting edge technologies and approaches whenever possible. Most of our Customers come from the USA, UK, Australia, Japan and Western Europe, hence satisfactory English command is a must.
Currently you have opportunity to join our development center in Kiev.
Our client is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events business, operating in the Knowledge and Information Economy. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Currently we concentrate on a web based system aimed at events management. The functionality enables users to set up the system for a particular event, schedule events, etc. It serves as a platform for networking, knowledge sharing and partnership.
We are looking for a Product Manager / Owner who will:
- Act as proxy for the client within the Agile team.
- Build and retain the full confidence of stakeholders and the agile development team.
- Proactively engage with clients and stakeholders, to help them express their objectives and needs, and develop requirements with them.
- Gain an excellent understanding of the domain and the pressures faced.
- Develop and maintain a good functional knowledge of the products you are working on.
- Refining and prioritizing backlogs that are derived from requirements of the business.
- Planning software iterations and releases in conjunction with other departments.
- Creating user stories and acceptance criteria for the development team.
- Managing stakeholders including developers and testers.
- Champion the end-customer as well as manage business expectations.
- Document detailed workflows and epics, as appropriate.
- Experience building digital products from concept through to market.
- Excellent coach for other staff.
- Excellent team player, dynamic and inspiring.
- Ability to win the confidence of the client and keep them fully committed to working in an agile way that requires transparency - making the right information available, up to date and understandable.
- An understanding of the wide range of business analysis tools and techniques.
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team working on software projects.
- Experience with data analytics and/or customer insight to drive requirements.
- UX&D experience: wireframes, user personas, user stories and user journeys.
- Customer research and customer validation testing.
- Domain expertise media, events, information.
- Experience as a Product Manager/Owner in an agile environment.
- Certified Scrum Master or Scrum Product Owner.
- Business Analysis background.
- Knowledge of delivery approaches such as SCRUM, Kanban and XP as well as other project management approaches such as Waterfall.
- Experience of preparing and presenting business cases that articulates the value of a product, service or feature set to achieving business objectives.
- Strong understanding of development and testing in an agile environment.
- People management experience would be helpful.
- Data modelling and management.
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
- An opportunity to be innovative and to learn.
- High salary and attractive compensation package.