Wrike is the leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 55 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved equally by top brands like Adobe, eBay, Ecco, PayPal, SAP, McDonalds, and Hootsuite, and by start-ups around the world.
We are looking for a Finance Analyst whose analytical talent, deep knowledge of finance, and passion for discovery can help our company find the best path to success.
You will be responsible for building and tracking a system of KPIs and metrics that create transparent, motivated targets for all our departments worldwide. If you are looking for an opportunity to do real analysis instead of just consolidating results, this position would be a great fit for you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Report business unit results, identify budget/forecast variances and other issues
- Act as the primary contact for department leaders in all finance-related issues
- Identify non-value added processes within the department and seek solutions
- Operate forecast updating in a dedicated planning system on a monthly basis
- Create key performance and trend reports
- Prepare data on a regular basis for the Board of Directors
- Conduct special analytical projects for the leadership team
- Provide analysis to support the long-term direction of the organization
- Identify and model economic factors on the business
- Conduct product and competitor analysis.
Ability to travel internationally up to 25% of the time is required.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong knowledge of GAAP/IFRS and Russian accounting standards
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Extremely strong knowledge of financial systems (ERP, planning tools, Sales and Billing Software)
- Relationship builder with outstanding communication skills
- Excellent project prioritization, presentation, and time management skills
- Advanced MS Office skills
- SQL skills will be a plus
- Fluent English, both written and oral.
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker, and Xbox
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee)
- Medical care for family and children
- Partial compensation for parking
- English classes in our office (including classes with a native speaker)
- Sports activities (football, volleyball, yoga)
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.