GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The internship will be the first step toward a successful future in Finance. The program is led by GE professionals and mentors and is committed to developing world-class financial leaders and future Leadership programs participants.
• Support in analysis, structuring and execution, including
• financial planning and forecasting
• operations analysis
• financial modelling
• cash flow projections
• business and industry research
• risk assessment
• preparation of approval pitches and funding.
• Support controllership data requests and auditing processes
• data collection and reconciliation
• document review
• support in month closing process
• Help in preparing Power Point Presentations
• Support the finance team in course of administrative activities
• University undergraduate with the major in Finance or Economics;
• Strong computer skills, MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point);
• Strong analytic skills;
• Strong interpersonal & communications skills in order to manage relationships & interaction with customers; Attention to detail, high standard of written documentation
• Ability to work at least 25 hours per week in a dynamic, changing environment
• Upper Intermediate or above English skill (both verbal and written);
• Eligible to work in Russia and in Kazakhstan