Position Purpose Statement
The CS&L Project Manager will manage strategic and major change programs prioritized at Mondelez Europe (MEU) PMO level to deliver best in class, cost and service standards, for the CS+L function in the Area.
The role will need to build a strong network of relationships across MEU CS&L and
Commercial Area functions, as well as externally with industry bodies. A critical relationship is the integration with the Area customer service team to ensure strategic and operational alignment.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Delivery of the Area CS&L Strategic Plan, aligned with both MEU CS&L and Business goals.
- Implementation of CS&L projects and programs across the CS&L towers in collaboration with all relevant Area stakeholders.
- Close collaboration with Area and Central Process tower leads, ensuring alignment of strategies across the Area.
- Champion the MEU approach across the Area, and in MEU – supporting initiatives in other Areas as required.
- Promotion of Mondelēz International’s reputation as an industry leading partner to the trade
- Work with key stakeholders in the upstream supply chain to develop a customer driven supply chain
- Develop and coach the CLD team to ensure excellence in delivery and personal development.
- Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; lead ethically and model compliant behaviour; maintain an environment where employees can speak up without fear of retaliation; ensure employees in area of responsibility understand the compliance responsibilities of their jobs and actively participate in the compliance program;
- cResponsible for delivery of the prioritized Area CS+L project programme agreed as part of AC process;
- Manage a strong Area governance process to monitor and deliver the area programme.
- Higher education;
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook);
- Specialist in at least 1 of the following disciplines and general business knowledge of all.
- Lean6 Sigma ,W&D, Data Analysis, Project Management, Customer Logistics;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Presentation skills;
- Planning skills;
- Strong Analytical skills;
- 10 yrs Integrated SC experience in an FMCG environment;
- Degree level education;
- APICS qualification desired (plus all the standard references to Leadership competencies required).
Полная занятость, полный день