Are you ready to join a multinational company and a dynamic team for great achievements? Do you like unique challenges and experiences? Do you want to use professional competencies and skills? We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
Nestle Ukraine, worldwide leader in Food and Beverage industry, successfully working and developing in Ukraine, is announcing an opening of the HR Payroll & Time Management (SAP HR PY/TM) Functional Project Manager position in Kiev.
- Keep the system configuration in the area of HR PY and TM up to date as per business requirements and legislation.
- Request system enhancements – SAP System configuration (through requests);
- Lead required system testing in the area of responsibility: plan, coordinate/conduct testing and create clear testing documentation;
- Monitor operation of SAP technical components (batch jobs, interfaces, messaging, etc.);
- Define new or use existing system health check procedures, train responsible users in Business, and control execution. Raise any improvement needs for systems or processes;
- Support users by resolving system/process issues; prioritize them and follow-up on timely resolution;
- Proactively address all risks and potential issues, escalate issues according to the agreed procedures;
- Develop business expertise in area of responsibility, share knowledge with other team members, and users, and constantly gain new knowledge in area of expertise;
- Develop Super Users’ system and process knowledge, and assess the results; support Super Users in End-User training;
- Build efficient, open and regular communication with Stakeholders and Users. Ensure smooth integration of the respective functional area with the related teams and processes.
- Lead technical and functional Projects in the area of responsibility performing the full scope of Project Manager functions. Systems – SAP and non-SAP:
- Manage Project scope, time, cost, resources, risks, quality, communication and integration throughout the Project Life Cycle;
- Perform Project initiation, planning, execution, control, closure using Project Management methodology and tools.
- Ensure each project is delivered with required scope, quality and on time.
- Request and test SAP System configuration (through requests).
- Participate in projects led by other Project Managers in different areas.
- Knowledge of SAP HR functionality (Payroll, Time management) on advanced level is a must;
- Knowledge of Payroll (PY and TM) – legislation, process, systems;
- Experience in system setup and support for Payroll and Time Management. Practical experience as Payroll accountant is an advantage;
- 2+ years of relevant experience;
- SAP HR project implementation is an advantage;
- English: Upper Intermediate.
Полная занятость, полный день