General Information: Due to launch of new production facility in St. Petersburg (Russia) - Novartis is searching for a qualified and highly motivated specialist.
- To provide support in quality system related matters and to ensure that key aspects of the quality system comply with GMP and regulatory requirements as well as the key Novartis corporate quality policies.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain Quality System in the production environment: Quality System documentation preparation / review and maintenance;
- Qualification of manufacturing equipment / systems and process validation supervision;
- Process transfer support;
- QA support for production and engineering (change requests, deviations handling, internal audits);
- Computer Systems QA;
- Quality Risk Management performance;
- Qualified Person function in the future.
- higher pharmaceutical / chemical education;
- 2 + year experience in Quality Assurance, Production, Technology, Validation department (only pharmaceutical experience);
- Russian & English intermediate (speaking / writing)
- Highly PC literate, familiar with all Microsoft office suite;
- System thinking, good communication skills, excellent organization skills, multi-tasking and flexibility, active position, ability to take responsibility, independent.
Санкт-Петербург, дорога в Каменку, 40к3, м. Проспект ПросвещенияПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день