Overall description of the role:
SAP SCM/WM specialist is responsible for support of business processes in the following areas: Warehouse management (WM), sales (SD), procurement (MM). During SAP implementation project SAP Supply chain will participate in project team activities: testing, end-user trainings, data migration processes and etc.
- Transfer knowledge and know-how on best fitting business practices in sales, procurement and project management to business process owners, team leaders and project team members of Customer;
- Take active part in change management activities related to changes in organizational structure/business processes in supply chain areas;
- Participate together with relevant business process owners and team members in testing of SAP system(s), including unit testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing;
- Participate together with relevant team members on data migration activities, work with business process owners to ensure quality of data to be migrated to SAP system(s);
- Participate together with relevant team members in end-user trainings;
- Support project team in manuals preparation activities;
- Support production system together with key-users.
Essential criteria & qualifications:
- 1-2 years of experience in implementation of SAP systems, transformation of business processes in the following areas:
- Warehouse management (nice to have): Bar Code Labeling, RF Scanning, HU/SU mgmt, and goods receipt processing;
- Sales, including planning of sales, sales inquiries, sales proposals, sales orders (sales contracts), sales conditions, profitability of sales, invoicing, including accounting entries;
- Procurement and stock management, including materials requirement planning, purchasing strategies for materials, management of purchase requests, purchase orders, receipt of materials/services, valuation of materials/services, stock management, reservation of materials, special stocks (such as project stock), consumption of materials, additional evaluation of stocks, purchasing conditions, registration of incoming invoices, including accounting entries;
- Organizational structure in WM/MM/SD;
- Master data in WM/MM/SD.
- Experience in supporting of SAP systems in WM/MM/SD area acting as 2nd line of support;
- University degree;
- Fluency in English, Russian;
- No citizenship restrictions;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Leadership and team management skills.
Please send your resumes to email with position title (SAP SCM/WM Specialist) on subject line.