- Lead the SAs/DevOps team
- Provide day-to-day technical leadership, task coordination and task execution as a member of the IT Operations team
- Promote DevOps culture and lead DevOps transformation.
- Automation of processes and daily routines
- Work with management team to distribute workload to meet business needs and insure SA team delivery of tasks in conjunction with commitments.
- Provide feedback on individuals performance and bonus considerations
- Participate in change processes and represent IT Operations in technical product reviews and operational events
- Provide technical direction to establish, align and evolve operational standards
- Lead Incident and Problem management processes. Insure Company’s SLAs are met.
- Troubleshooting and improving existing infrastructure and systems.
- Using existing ticketing systems assign tasks to staff, provide status updates and ensure team members good governance
- Use available performance tools to monitor, manage and track systems performance.
- Play a key role in ensuring performance data is tracked and contributes to performance and capacity planning.
- Work with IT Security team to maintain the security and integrity of the network and systems.
- High university degree
- 2-3 years of experience leading a SA/DevOps team, insuring operational on-call schedules have proper coverage
- 5+ years designing, analyzing, troubleshooting, supporting and resolving issues with LAMP based servers in a multi-tiered application architecture, especially service-oriented and micro-services architecture requiring 24x7 availability.
- 3+ years’ experience with DevOps tools (Docker, Jenkins Ansible, Chef, Puppet etc.)
- Familiarity with Logstash, Kibana, Elastic Search technologies
- Familiarity writing code (at least one: Go, PHP, Java, NodeJS or C# or C++)
- Familiarity writing scripts (at least one: Python, Ruby, sh, bash, and/or others)
- Excellent knowledge of : 1)Linux (and/or FreeBSD) system, Web servers (Nginx/Apache); 2)Data base (MySQL, Postgress, Redis); 3)Networks (TCP/IP, VLAN, IPSec);4) Cloud computing principals, Public cloud (AWS, Google) Virtualized environments (VMWare, KVM, OpenStack is preferable); 5)Automation and auto provisioning tools
- Understanding of ESB (SeviceMix or similar), MQ (ActiveMQ, RabitMQ or similar), REST, WebSockets and Load Balancing is required.
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others, depending on scope of assignments.
- Familiarity with Agile/Lean methodologies, Kanban boards.
- Capable of multitasking, prioritizing multiple assignments
- Perform technical research independently as well as a member of a team
- ITIL services knowledge
- Work in the reliable and stable well-known company
- European Office (Montenegro, Podgorica)
- Payment of relocation and organize of the legalization
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical insurance
- Opportunity of the career and professional growth
- Work in the friendly professional team
- Unique international corporate culture
Полная занятость, полный день