Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Key Automation Test Engineer for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
The EPAM team is working as an augmentation of a USA based customer’s team to test plugins for different applications such as Photoshop and Maya. EPAM is requested to provide QA Engineers to improve current test process using automated testing. Automated testing is performed on Windows and Mac OS and the different versions of desktop-applications.
- Develop and maintain test automation solutions;
- Work in a changing environment under SCRUM practices;
- API and API performance testing;
- Analysis of requirements, etc.
- 4+ years of automation testing experience;
- Good knowledge of testing theory, approaches, etc;
- Experience in API and API performance testing;
- JMeter and Java automation experience;
- Intermediate and higher level of spoken and written English.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers).