Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst for the E-Commerce department in our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger and work with multiple big clients in US, UK & Canada.
- 3+ years’ experience of business analysis in software development projects;
- Experienced in E-Commerce domain;
- Produce business requirement artifacts including UML, Use Cases, Business Rules, Functional & Non-Functional Specifications, User Interface Design Specifications, etc;
- Good knowledge of Scrum methodology, understanding BA role in Scrum;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Advanced English level (direct customer interaction);
- Experience in customer relationship management and critical issue handling, manage client expectations;
- Ability to implement the processes improvement and drive change.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Financial stability;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Kyiv to work at EPAM;
- Experienced specialists are provided with an opportunity to be promoted to Project Managers & Team Leaders as well as relocate to other offices of EPAM around the world;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);
- Opportunity for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football, tennis etc.).