Uhrenholt, LLC (Danish company, Food sector)
is looking for Marketing Manager
Main objective of the job:
- Build the Business: manage the portfolio of company’s strategic brands so as to deliver the volume, share and profit objectives; closely monitor changes in the marketplace so as to identify gaps and opportunities for new revenue generating opportunities via new product-concepts, or extensions on existing brands.
- Build the brands: develop comprehensive understanding of the brand’s consumer and customer base, their attitudes and behaviors so as to formulate the appropriate integrated consumer marketing and communication programs which will enhance brand imagery and deliver the appropriate change in consumer attitudes and consumption behaviors towards each brand within the portfolio; have a strong grip of operational drivers for the brands / categories and brands performance across these drivers so as to address any issues and opportunities which is impacting the respective brands overall performance.
- Develop the overall brand strategies which will be effective in delivering the volume, profit and share objectives, as well as building brand equity among target consumers.
- Lead development and implementation of local annual brand planning and budgeting in close collaboration with sales, trade marketing and finance
- Build intimate consumer, shopper, customer and channel understanding. Translate understanding into local insights to develop innovation and brand strategy and apply these insights to drive innovation and impactful activation.
- Develop a coherent innovation roadmap, prioritize key innovation projects; lead new product development that fit local consumer and shopper insights and actively manage time to the market.
- Develop an optimal market mix for the successful launch of new products.
- Lead the development of new communication platforms and integrated touch-point planning across geographies to drive synergy and ensure a consistent brand identity / message.
- Lead activation of existing assortment, through developing the customer value proposition, determining the touch-point strategy and developing the relevant activation material
- Effectively manage existing portfolio through on-going performance evaluation and updating the local marketing plan
- Recommend brand pricing adjustments to drive volume and revenue
- Ensure effective spend of brand A&P. Identify opportunities to enhance the activity mix and ensure optimal spend allocation
- Monitor competitive activities, brand health and brand share. Propose action to defend against competitive initiatives.
- Leading development of the company relationships with partners
- Develop local best practices which, when proven to be effective, can be spread to another countries
- Management of Brand Manager(s).
- 5+ years in multinational FMCG marketing with demonstrated record of achievement and advancement
- University Degree (in Economics / Marketing)
- Fluent in English
- Experience with product management and NPD full cycle
- Prior P&L and budget ownership
- Proven track record with local activation of A-brands
- Experience with local ATL development
- Understanding of local consumer & sales environment
- Good understanding of how to develop consumer and shopper insights
- Outstanding organizational skills to ensure tight deadlines are met both internally and externally
- Excellent negotiating, interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly developed analytic and problem-solving skills
- Enthusiasm for acquiring new skills and knowledge, as well as for developing others.
Location: m. Avtozavodskaya