з/п не указана
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
1. Daily assistant on existing members from operation support and project implementation side
2. Follow the new members to obtain the membership in UnionPay and management the subsequent certification process from the beginning to go-live point
3. Constant negotiating with head office's operation team to bring better support quality
4. Keep members up to date with all bulletins, technical updates, enhancement and operation news
1. Bachelor degree or above on related subjects.
2. Extensive experience in payment industry, payment service and financial system.
3. Superior project management skills, good communication/presentation skills. Able to handle multiple projects at the same time and up to date. Report on each project's status on daily\weekly basis.
4. Expert knowledge in card issuance\processing, settlement procedures, acquiring, transaction lifecycle, testing workflow. Familiar with EMV standards, ISO8583 specifications, transaction authorization processes, security improvements, PCI and transaction quality.
5. To be always in contact with HQ back office Operation line and Data Center's staff to bring competent and polite support
6. Able to constantly learn and bring updates to colleagues and members. Be prepared to support members 24\7 in urgent cases.
7. Fluency in Russian and English. Chinese would be an advantage.
8. A fast leaner, able to work under pressure and a good team player.
9. Willing to Travel to Central Asia area.
Вакансия опубликована 7 ноября 2016