- Meeting Technical staff and Business stakeholders on aspects of scope clarification, requirements; gathering, coordination, etc.;
- Requirements and case management: gathering, prioritization, decomposition business requirements to functional, use case and functional case development, development of solution presentations;
- Development and maintenance of business analysis documents for internal and external use;
- Active collaboration with technical, QA team and Management team for planning, resolving project issues and assessment purposes.
- More than 3 years of BA experience in Telecom/IT implementation projects (E2E participation);
- Deep BA theory knowledge (BABOK, requirements management, business process modeling (methods, notations), UML);
- MS Office and CASE tools experience (Enterprise Architect, Rational Rose, ERwin, equivalent);
- ETOM (understanding of whole picture of telecom business processes)/SID/TAM/ITIL knowledge
- Good interpersonal/customer-relations skills and the ability to guide customer/user ideas into realistic security solutions;
- Experience in delivering sales presentations\demonstrations to business audience;
- Basic understanding of the OSS market landscape including understanding of players in fulfillment, assurance, and billing spaces, the inventory players, auto-discovery players, etc.;
- Practical experience in Sales force Automation, Sales Team Management and Sales Analytics areas in Telecom/IT implementation projects
- Intermediate - Upper intermediate English.
- Opportunities for career development;
- Professional growth in the international business environment;
- Opportunities to make business trips (Europe, Canada, USA, Australia);
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.
Полная занятость, полный день