Project Officer: HCV Treatment
The International Charitable Foundation “Alliance for Public Health” is a leading non-governmental professional organization which makes a significant impact on the epidemics of HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, viral hepatitis and other socially dangerous diseases in Ukraine in cooperation with state partners and civil society organizations through providing financial and technical support to relevant programs, which cover over 250,000 members of most vulnerable populations, which is the highest indicator in Europe. Alliance team includes over 100 professionals who are based in Kyiv
PURPOSE: to coordinate the programmatic activities within the project “Scaling up accessible and effective hepatitis C virus (HCV) treatment through community-based treatment model for most vulnerable populations in the resource constrained Ukraine” (further - Project) through analysis of HCV treatment programmatic planning and reporting system, monitoring of regional projects’ activities implementation.
Contract type: civil contract
- Knowledge and experience in: public health program, public health research, monitoring systems development.
- Understanding of challenging public health and policy environment of implementation of HCV treatment in Ukraine.
- Knowledge of Ukrainian health care system and civil society organizations capacities and limitations, legal framework.
- Understanding of Ukrainian health care monitoring and reporting system.
- Higher education: public health, social work, health management, etc.
- Extensive proven knowledge in program management
- Experience interacting with senior government and donor representatives
- Comfort with managing multiple assignments and working under pressure;
- Strong knowledge of research methodologies and techniques as well as understanding of epidemiologic context of Hepatitis and HIV/AIDS epidemic is a plus.
- High level of computer literacy (MS Office) is required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. High level of interpersonal skills and integrity; solid team player.
- Strong analytical and report writing skills are required.
- Written and oral communication skills in Russian, Ukrainian and English are required.
- Ability to think clearly and precisely articulate is essential.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a covering letter in English and Ukrainian/Russian.
Subject line should contain “ref: Project Officer: HCV Treatment”.
Deadline for applications: 6 pm, November 15th, 2016.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The International Charitable Foundation “Alliance for Public Health” is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community. Qualified people living with HIV/AIDS are particularly encouraged to apply