- MS Servers and MS SQL Server builds and configuration, patching and scripting
- Perform routine maintenance, performance tuning and capacity management, SQL backup managements
- Proactive and reactive monitoring of systems
Required skills and capabilities:
- MS SQL Server (all versions) administration and management.
- Windows Server (all current versions of OS), Active Director, Group Policy and Powershell
- 2+ years' experience in a role of DBA or Windows Engineer
- Additional plus is SCOM or SCCM Management.
- Be the team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- English skills – Intermediate level +
- English speaking clients
- Full Time job in the office
- Work hours: 9 am to 6 pm Eastern Time Zone