Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., the world’s leading manufacturer of disposable contact lenses, is committed to transforming the world's vision.
Since its inception, it has strived to increase awareness of the importance of vision and vision care and to provide the world's most exceptional vision correction options in the contact lens field.
- Development and implementation of regional professional plan in accordance to the Company Strategy and Goals:
- Elevate of professional education of ECPs in optics and clinics re. CLs fitting in order to grow CLs category and Acuvue® brand,
- Communicate of the product features & benefits of ACUVUE® to ECPs,
- Optimize of awareness of the positive product benefits of ACUVUE® amongst ECPs vs. competitive products,
- Ensure that Acuvue® products are used correctly by ECPs;
- JJVC team induction trainings and on-going education;
- Building of strong relationship with chief doctors of key clients in region;
- Integration of professional plan into regional business plan and coordination of professional activities with Sales team;
- Participation in regular educational activities for key clients in Moscow and Central Russia;
- Tracking and analysis of competitive professional activities and materials, be ready for profensive/defensive communication and objection handling;
- Weekly workload planning and reporting in SF.com;
- Ensuring maximum efficiency and effectiveness of working time and budget usage.
- Experience in contact lens fitting;
- Team working ability;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Willing to significant travel (30-50% of working time).