- Good team player
- Good communication ability at all levels
- Able to write effectively
- Good operational understanding of the oil and gas industry
- Experience in Civil and Structural Engineering and Construction. Preference for EPC experience.
- Designing civil–structural solutions for facilities static and rotational equipment.
- Implementing static and rotational equipment designs associated with Oil and Gas upstream and downstream facilities. Knows how to work with Piping and Instrumentation drawings. Knows how to calculate equipment foundation and pipe supporting requirements for the overall facility solution.
- Knows structural engineering and able to provide designs for buildings as required for typical oil and gas upstream facilities.
- Assessing civil design safety requirements and ensuring that these are integrated into the process solution.
- Integrating new technology or environmentally friendly practices into existing processes.
- Knowledge of civil, structural sizing software tools.
- Knows AutoCAD and is competent to work in AutoCAD.
Knowledge and Skills:
- A solid foundation in engineering concepts
- Good operational understanding of oil and gas industry
- Knows the GOST and Snipe codes for Kazakhstan.
- Familiarity with Republic of Kazakhstan Occupational Safety and Health regulations and Environmental Protection principles.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Project management, leadership and team-work skills are important to ensure that all factors come together to complete a given assignment on time.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in a Electrical engineering (Oil and Gas Sector)
- 10-12 years experience
- Work in Atyrau city