IT Business of Schneider Electric is a global leader in critical power and cooling services, it provides industry leading hardware, software, and services designed to ensure availability and higher energy efficiency across the residential, business network, data center, and manufacturing environments.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Active sales of Schneider Electric IT services and service products in Finance sector;
- Promotion and sale of technical service including the start-up, maintenance, testing, retrofit, and upgrade of equipment installed at the customer site;
- Selling of turnkey projects ranging from simple replacement of equipment to fully engineered solutions and preventive maintenance contracts;
- Establishment and support of the relations with existing and new customers and consumers of the equipment;
- Work with design institutes, customer technical services and customer purchase department: providing technical information and advisory technical support, organization and holding seminars and presentations on offered services and products, price negotiations;
- Working with СRM system (Sales Force).
- Minimum 3 years of IT sales experience (equipment/SW/complex solutions) in a business-to-business sales environment;
- Good knowledge about Finance segment: its structure of decision making, process of IT budget allocation and ability to influence on it;
- APC technical background or similar, from competitors, including UPS and Data Center knowledge will be a plus;
- Analytical thinking and broad strategic vision on clients in segment' development;
- Discipline and result orientation, “Can do” attitude;
- Good planning & organizational skills with the ability to prioritize & manage well in an environment with competing demands;
- Must have strong leadership qualities, highly motivated, team player, goal oriented and success driven individual and able to work independently with minimum guidance;
- English at intermediate or higher level;
- High level negotiation skills;
- Readiness for business trips.
- A challenging and varied job with great opportunities to pursue your professional ambitions in an international dynamic environment;
- Opportunities for career and professional development;
- Unique experience in international team;
- Corporate employment benefits & competitive salaries;
- Possibility of flexible working hours.