- Arranging and maintaining director’s appointments/schedule;
- Meeting and greeting of high level visitors of seniority, calls, e-mails, and etc.;
- Preparation of presentations materials;
- Business correspondence with partners and key clients;
- Assisting at meetings and conferences
- Organization of business trips;
- Control of director’s orders execution;
- Another order of Director.
- Higher education;
- At least 3 years’ experience of work on the similar position;
- Strong knowledge of English (advantage);
- Advanced PC user: MS Office, Outlook, Power Point, Lotus Notes, etc.;
- Ability to work with multi task functions;
- Be ready to work of deadline and overtime, resistant to stress;
- Excellent communication skills, self-control, persistence.
Полная занятость, полный день