International Charitable Foundation «SOS Children's Villages» is looking for a professional to join our team at the position of
- University degree in the field of international business development / marketing, sales / business administration / business management / public relations or communications;
- At least 3-5 years verified experience and results in the field of marketing, fundraising or sales at international NGOs or at multinational companies;
- Excellent negotiation skills, experience in negotiations and management of business partners;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Good at relationship-building with different levels and stakeholders of various organisations, companies, business partners;
- Innovative and creative, claiming and demonstrating high professional standards;
- Positive working attitude and ability to work under pressure;
- Highly organised, result-oriented, proactive and reliable, good team player;
- Strategic and analytical thinking abilities;
- Strong motivation to identify with the vision, mission and values of SOS Children's Villages.
- Building and developing long-term partnerships with corporate donors;
- Networking, the SOS Children's Villages International Brand positioning, recruiting new partners;
- Own performance monitoring, evaluating market and analysing the actual results and the competitor activities;
- Cooperation with big and small corporate enterprises: national or multinational companies;
- Fundraising from corporate enterprises by partnership negotiations;
- Implementation and update of the corporate fundraising strategy;
- Development of the annual CFR Business Plan, budget and the annual CFR tools (product portfolio and packages, presentations, proposals, partners' categorisation, loyalty services).
- Joining to a noble work - support children in need;
- Interesting and dynamic work in international team;
- Official employment according to the legislation;
- New tasks and new challenges;
- Professional and personal development.
If you are ready to join our team, please send your CV.