- Brand sales force development, increasing of the number of consultants and managers
- Realization of the sales and recruitment plan
- Development of the marketing plan, PR-events for brand promotion
- Develop, implement and monitor promo-actions in accordance with the Company strategy and confirmed budget
- Control of the work of Sales Branch Directors
- Monitor the performance of sales structure and take remedial actions to ensure the sales targets
- Weekly meetings with key managers
- Cooperate with Education Center and the National Training Manager of the brand to evaluate training needs and to prepare a proposal on what should be improved on and how
- Regular business trips to the regional offices of the company
- Coordinate implementation of new product launches
- Closely work with International Brand Director; weekly reports and frequent calls
- Assess and propose of possible alternative sales channels/distribution.
- Personal sales
- High education (preferably medical or pharmaceutical)
- A minimum of 2 years work experience at the similar position (preferably in the foreign company)
- Experience in new product launch, good skills of making presentations
- An excellent motivator, communicator and team leader.
- Result focused.
- Understanding of the principles of sales, marketing and training.
- Reliable, tolerant and determined character.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet deadlines with given resources.
- Proactive attitude.
- Fluent English (written and oral).
- Total compliance with labour legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Social package (medical insurance, meals, cell), discounts on products.
- Participation in international projects, business-conferences and corporate events.
- Office location: Polezhaevskaya metro station, Sokol metro station, Krylatskoye metro station.
- Employment conditions: full-time work.
Полная занятость, полный день