at least ten years’ experience designing and deploying virtualization solutions based on Windows Server, VMware and XenServer
as well as system management solutions and virtual infrastructure
Required Education: at a minimum a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics or Informatics from US recognized institution.
- The Microsoft Virtualization Engineer configures and manages Windows Server infrastructure, Systems Center 2012 R2 infrastructure on premises and in hosted environments.
- Windows Server 2008 R2/ 2012 R2
- Hyper-V, MDOP, VDI suite, MED-V
- System Center Suite 2012 R2: Virtual Machines Manager, Configuration Manager , Operations Manager , Data Protection Manager, APP Controller, Orchestrator, Service Manager
- Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy
- Routing, Switching, Storage
- be able to pass FBI/Interpol Security Clearance
- Fluent technical, written and conversational English
- Ability to pass English language test on desired scope IELTS General 6.5 or TOEFL 79-93
- MCSE - Server Infrastructure
- MSCE – Desktop Infrastructure
- MCSE – Private Cloud
- If you do not hold these certifications, you must be able to complete an MCSE track within six months
Work visa to the United States will be provided for qualifying applicants
Some travel within the United States may be required
Ability to work independently and as a member of a team is desired
If you have outstanding achievement awards, honors, hold scientific publications in the field of
computer science, applied mathematics or informatics please provide details
Pease insert subject line in the e-mail for the position you are applying for
please send us your resume.