- Required experience: at least ten years’ experience designing and deploying Messaging and Communications solutions based on Windows Server, Exchange Server, OCS / Lync Server as well as system management solutions and virtual infrastructure
- Required Education: at a minimum a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics or Informatics from US recognized institution.
- The Messaging and Collaboration Engineer configures and manages Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, Lync Server and SharePoint on premises and Microsoft Office 365 applications, including Exchange Online , Lync online and SharePoint Online.
- Windows Server 2008 R2/ 2012 R2
- Exchange 2010, 2013, Office 365
- Lync 2010 | 2013
- Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy
- Routing, Switching, Storage
- Office 365
- SharePoint Server and SharePoint Fundamentals
- Be able to pass FBI/Interpol Security Clearance
- Fluent technical, written and conversational English
- Ability to pass English language test on desired scope IELTS General 6.5 or TOEFL 79-93
- MCSE – Messaging
- MSCE – Communications
- MCSA – Office 365
- If you do not hold these certifications, you must be able to complete an MCSE track within six months
Work visa to the United States will be provided for qualifying applicants
Some travel within the United States may be required
Ability to work independently and as a member of a team is desired
If you have outstanding achievement awards, honors, hold scientific publications in the field of computer science, applied mathematics or informatics please provide details
Please insert subject line in for the position you are applying for please send us your resume.