Bombardier Transportation’s Graduate program is an integrated global development program preparing passionate and talented individuals for a future role within our company.
The program consists of three assignments of six months each and allows you to work on Bombardier’s projects worldwide.
We offer different roles in the RCS graduate program , in the area of Engineering (e.g. Electrical, Mechanical, Software, Mechatronics, Industrial, System).
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering
- Excellent academic track record - Software engineer, Computer engineer, Electrical engineer, Mechanical engineer, Computer Science or Mathematics are a must. Business studies is a plus.
- International experience and intercultural mind-set through studying and/or working abroad
- Work or Internship Experience - between 6 -12 months, preferably in the railway or similar industry
- Fluency in English, Russian is desired
- Mobility within Russia and possibly worldwide, during and after the program
- Full commitment, drive for innovation, teamwork, flexibility and achievement orientation
- Engagement and passion for the railway industry
- Right to work in Russia is desirable.
Москва, Лётчика Бабушкина, вл. 1, стр. 2, м. Свиблово
Полная занятость, полный день