Civil and Political School (CAPS) invites applications for Education Project Coordinator. We are looking for a person who is passionate about bringing innovations to the education and who has a strong desire to join a team of professionals, working with the aim to educate leaders. If you are a team player, willing to deal with all kinds of problems at the educational filed in a solutions-oriented manner, this position can become your dream job.
- Coordination and planning of educational process;
- Control over the admission procedure;
- Conducting correspondence with foreign lecturers for the purpose of building educational courses;
- Establishing long-lasting relations with foreign/national partners and stakeholders;
- Drafting course materials (syllabus, schedule etc.);
- Conducting ongoing research of foreign and national educational markets;
- Planning, preparation and coordination of students' activities;
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- 1−3 years of experience in the project/educational management or events coordination;
- Excellent command of spoken/written English, Ukrainian and Russian;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills;
- Public speaking skills and experience working in group settings;
- Experience working both independently and as an effective member of a team
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Proficient with various software programs, including MS Office, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other design applications.
If you choose to come and work with us, you will find that we offer:
- Exciting, dynamic job with the world-leading experts who lecture at CAPS;
- Extensive development opportunities for future growth at the educational market;
- Strong network of foreign and national contacts;
- Competitive salary;
- Welcoming and inclusive environment with the office at the very heart of Kyiv.