Position Title: Infrastructure Contracts Advisor 1
Work Schedule: 28x28
We are looking for Infrastructure Contracts Advisor 1, Tengiz 28/28 with Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or Science, minimum of ten (“10”) years direct experience in contracts administration and formation on large capital projects, proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Non-execution or improper execution, quality and timeliness of his job functions provided by the job description, within the limits of applicable ROK legislation
- Compliance with labour discipline, safety, labour protection and fire safety requirements.
- Integrity of work documentation and compliance with data privacy requirements in terms of information received in the process of performing his job functions.
- Compliance with internal regulatory documents, company rules and procedures/policies.
- Timely informing immediate supervisor about potential and identified risks for the company business