Our Client, a multinational FMCG company is announcing an opening Database Analyst position.
- ensuring streamlined approach in collecting, checking and uploading to databases all kinds of sales data (sales in, sales out, stocks, prices, sales targets);
- providing Management Team with detailed reports on regular basis (daily, weekly, monthly);
- supporting local BI-reporting tool and databases (business analyst role), providing BI-users support (Sales, Marketing, Finance department);
- supporting Sales Forecasting and Planning function by well-organized and structured historical data.
- university Degree in Computer Science / Applied Mathematics / Statistics / Cybernetics;
- 3+ years of experience on the same position in large international production company;
- working knowledge of English (Intermediate);
- strong understanding of broad business issues, the trade and competitive environment;
- solid data modeling and data analysis skills;
- balance analytical best practice and a strong commercial perspective to achieve both high quality and maximum value;
- strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- advanced MS Excel with ability manipulate large volumes of data easily, build and use advances macro, pivot tables, external data sources;
- good understanding of SQL;
- database logical modeling and Data Mapping experience (MS SQL Server);
- experience with reports and dashboards design/ development;
- good skills in data visualization, UML.
The Company offers:
- challenging job in a multinational environment;
- professional development opportunities;
- competitive salary and compensation package.
Полная занятость, полный день