Monsanto is seeking highly a motivated individual to become an integral member of a multidisciplinary supply chain team.
- Creation process orders (all stages, including declassification order)
- Creation of batches (all stages) plus populating batch characteristic values for all stages for toller operations, if the case, for rapeseed and corn
- Maintain-archive directory of all communication concerning processing reports (tollers)
- Goods issue and goods receipt for – parental, grower inputs, toller inputs, RW seed at tollers, tollers orders and PO
- Month closing operations
- Release/confirm orders - review and complete orders
- Declaration of certificates
- Correcting system errors.
- Support and preparation all documents related to seed destruction.
- Toller cockpit entered data correctness check and interaction with users
- Create service entry sheets for grower contracts
- Remain close communication with Grower –toller payments specialist and substitute if necessary
- Education: Bachelors degree required or equal true minimal 5 years of experience in similar function.
- Work Experience: Any experience in production, commercial agriculture, or food industry will be preferred.
- Experience dealing with an ERP system.
- Special Skills: Microsoft Windows Office package (Excel, Access, Word, and Outlook) are part of the education or obtained by experience.
- Good organizational skills are a must.
- SAP knowledge is considered an asset
Why work with us?
- Life at Monsanto means collaborating with dedicated professionals in a stimulating environment.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- You will work with market leading brand products in a global organization.
- We provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and some of the best career development opportunities in the industry.
- Monsanto is named Great Place to Work in many countries around the world.
- Join our global team where your contribution will make a real difference!