The full-function financial group "Otkritie" provides to private, corporate and institutional clients access to a wide range of bank, investment and also pension decisions.
Being global structure, we welcome variety of our employees.
Each of them is unique the origin, culture, personal characteristics, knowledge, abilities and aspirations.
To become part of Otkritie group means to seek to join those who achieves success and builds the future.
We invite you to take part in competition on vacancy "IT Analyst"
- Work with Risk department to scope, gather, review, create, and implement their technical requirements;
- Responsible for training users, support team on new functionality;
- Work with users to test the implementation and move the system toward go-live;
- Work in conjunction with the Calypso Team to configure Calypso and test to ensure that it meets the business requirements.
- Business Analysis Skills;
- Experience working in systems or business analysis and system design within the capital markets industry;
- Strong knowledge in any of the following asset classes: Foreign Exchange and Money Market, Fixed Income, Interest Rate Derivatives, FX Derivatives, Credit Derivatives, Equities and Equity Derivatives, Commodities and Commodity Derivatives;
- Experience writing functional and business specifications;
- Experience in Market data management setup (MDS setup, rights, closing and historical market data configuration etc), Curve configuration setup, trader limits (market and credit) setup, trade capture, pricing (Black‐Scholes, Cox‐Ross), and risk (Monte Carlo, VAR);
- Good understanding Risk configurations in Calypso (or other risk systems like Murex, Misys, Kamakura, Sungard FA, Numerix, Arqa Qort, SoftWell Limit etc.)
- Fluent English;
- FRM/PRM would be a plus.
- Full-time job;
- Permanent contract;
- Competitive salary;
- Comfortable office;
- Social package.
Полная занятость, полный день