- Organizing appropriate recruitment process for different positions, choosing efficient search tools/processes.
- Conducting interviews (via phone, Skype and in person)
- Filling vacant positions within the company by finding and attracting candidates on open market or internal staff.
- Filtering candidate pool for interview.
- Organizing of all stages of the recruitment process
- Tracking the process of Induction and onboarding through to the successful completion of the probation period.
- Job market analysis and conducting salary surveys.
- Participating, contributing and/or leading ad-hoc projects (including Recruitment projects) as required.
- Weekly status reporting
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) with 2 years post qualification experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience in Recruitment role in an international organization or executive search agency (essential).
- Experience of IT recruitment
- Excellent interviewing skills
- Experience in analyzing job market, salary survey and benchmarking.
- Knowledge of organization structure, business processes.
- English fluent (essential).
- Russian fluent (essential).
- Advanced user of MS office, 1C (as a plus)
- Self motivated, able to work in a matrix structure with minimal levels of supervision.
- Self starter with excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills (essential).
- Excellent representative skills.
- Work in the reliable and stable well-known company;
- European Office (Montenegro, Podgorica);
- Payment of relocation and organize of the legalization;
- Competitive salary and bonus;
- Medical insurance
- Opportunity of the career and professional growth;
- Work in the friendly professional team;
- Unique international corporate culture.
Полная занятость, полный день