- Develop content for web site and social networks in coordination with merchandise planning and allocation team according to actual marketing calendar;
- Be responsible for the Uniqlo application timely update;
- Manage direct mails to customers from the step of concept development to actual execution;
- Develop and execute digital activities and projects with outside partners;
- Analyze all digital activities for their efficiency and decide next steps based on previous results.
- English fluency;
- Higher Education (Marketing, PR, Advertising);
- Previous work experience in digital marketing is essential;
- Structured and organized;
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure.
We offer you:
- Permanent full time employment (office hours 9:00 - 18:00);
- Competitive salary;
- Performance-based bonuses;
- Health insurance;
- Corporate purchase discount.