ColorTV is seeking a highly motivated Back-End Developer to assist in the development and improvement of ColorTV products/services. The candidate will be responsible for building out functionality for the ColorTV Content Recommendation Platform and Ad Server.
- Minimum 2 Years of Java Experience
- Experience with Dropwizard a plus
- Must have experience with high availability systems processing large amounts of concurrent transactions
- AWS experience a plus
- Proficient with SQL, preferably PostgreSQL
- A desire to learn new skills
- Experience with advertising, analytics and/or video serving platforms is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Health beneﬁts
- Weekly oﬃce lunches
- Multisport package
- Choose Your Workstation (Mac/PC, Windows/Linux/OSX)
- Fully equipped PS4
- Oﬃce next to Kraków Main Square
- Refrigerator stocked with goodies
- Amazing, fast-paced team
- Work in a friendly and fun environment
- Relocation package
ColorTV is the first data and analytics platform for Apple, Android and Amazon TV. The platform provides data, discovery and analytics solutions for Connected TV, built to empower developers and advertisers to navigate the Connected TV eco-system.
ColorTV was founded by industry veterans and successful entrepreneurs from San Francisco and Los Angeles, who have previously tenured at Google, Foxconn, Millennial Media (IPO then sold to AOL) and TapIt. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Washington DC and Kraków, Poland, ColorTV builds cutting-edge solutions in the Connected TV space.