We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer for our team. Our Nizhny Novgorod development centre works with big mobile vendors on brand new projects and deliver best solutions for our enterprise customers.
- Development and maintenance of back end routines;
- Participation in code reviews and requirements/feasibility analysis;
- Communication with customer and co-workers in other countries.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3 or more years’ experience developing Web applications on Linux operating system environments;
- 1 or more years’ experience in Python language and with Django framework;
- Strong knowledge of database management (PostgreSQL, MongoDB);
- Hands on experience with web server configuration (nginx/gunicorn/apache);
- Knowledge of general Internet technologies (AWS, JSON) and protocols (AMQP/RabbitMQ, HTTP, TCP/IP);
- Familiar with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), secure web services (OAuth) and RESTful web services;
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, databases, operating systems, etc.;
- Familiar with version control systems (Git/Gerrit and Mercurial) and JIRA bug-tracking system;
- Good written English communication skills;
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner;
- A self-motivated learner and builder with strong customer focus and obsession with quality.
Work in international team on brand new projects always using cutting edge technologies. Our employees get training on the job and technical trainings. We grant a great package of additional benefits such as: flexible working time, Medical insurance, English classes, Sport and Event programs.
We also grant Relocation package for candidates from other cities composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.
HARMAN (NYSE:HAR) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for consumers, automakers, and enterprises worldwide, including audio, visual and infotainment systems; enterprise automation solutions; and software services. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon® , Mark Levinson ® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. HARMAN also is a technology and integration services leader for the Automotive, Mobile, Telecommunications and Enterprise markets. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and infotainment systems. The Company’s software solutions power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated, personalized, adaptive and secure across all platforms, from the work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 25,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia and reported sales of $5.9 billion during the last 12 months ended March 31, 2015. The Company’s shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol NYSE:HAR.
HARMAN Connected Services is a technology services division of HARMAN Company that helps customers innovate at the convergence of smart devices, software, cloud and data. HARMAN Connected Services’s engineering competencies – UX Design, Analytics and Agile Engineering, and service offerings across ideation, development and integration, help customers accelerate time to market.